I'chiliad sure most of you haven't fifty-fifty noticed my unexpected little hiatus, but for those who might accept been sticking around hoping to see the infant projects I keep promising, I come begetting a simple explanation.

I have a sick toddler. Nuf said right?

I wish I could say information technology was something every bit simple equally a cold or coughing,

but I have been dealing with a full week of this…

and I'1000 Not talking almost potty preparation!

She doesn't ACT sick, isn't dehydrated, and isn't in any pain (except a wicked bout of diaper rash. pitiful, TMI?), merely for some reason I take non been able to get her to nap more than once or twice all last week. So likewise; running to every store in town trying to detect overnight diapers in a size half-dozen that might incorporate the mess, preparing special "sick nutrient" entrees, and working my style through the immense corporeality of laundry that has been created by the leakage situation, there has not been much energy left for crafting or blogging.

In other news, the babe is a very strong kicker, has decided to be nocturnal, and is totally starting to get on my nerves.

Literally

! (Trust me, if you've never heard of sciatica, you REALLY don't want to! LoL)

I desperately promise that the end of these trials is in sight, but both only seem to be "wait it out" kinds of problems. I'll return with enough of projects as presently as I can, just for at present I might likewise bask all the extra couch time and Disney movies. Ahh. . .the joys of maternity.

Hope you are all having a more enjoyable week.

Try to stay healthy!

post signature